Monday, September 27, 2010

How IS this Class Going? FREEWRITE

     Currently, I feel this class is going fairly well. After commenting on a blog a moment ago, I have 50 points. Because I need (want) 80 points on the citizenship grade from blogging, I need 30 more. I think this is an attainable goal. I will have to be sure to blog and comment more frequently than I have during some weeks, but I don't think this will be too difficult all in all. Because I feel that I talk a good amount during class, I expect the 20 points for participation to be a fairly good grade.
    Overall, I feel this class is going well enough. We are following the syllabus as planned, with a few amendments as necessary. I am happy with the student feedback that has been allowed in this class, and the students seem to be willing and eager to share thoughts and ideas about how the logistics of the assignments for the course should work out. I am a bit nervous about the digital story. I have interviewed a professor with another student in the class, which went quite well and was very informative. Nevertheless, I am not the most computer-savvy person and I expect a large amount of stress to inundate me 72 hours or so before the due date.

1 comment:

  1. Michael, I completely understand your worry about the stress associated with the digital story. I am not technically knowledgeable at all, but I think that the information session helped clarify the technology we will be using. Hopefully we will be able to have the time to not just throw something together but polish our product and create something we are all proud of.

    ReplyDelete